The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Upcoming NFL Events

Cowboys Vs. Rams

On Sunday, October 29, 2023. The Dallas Cowboys and Los Angeles Rams will go against one another. The Cowboys have won four games and lost two this season. The Rams have won three games and lost four. Even with the Cowboys greater winning streak, the Rams are still eligible to score a victory against the Cowboys. According to Aeden Lawyer, A liberty high  school student, “ The Cowboys lost to the Cardinals and they’re worse than the Rams.” The Rams are considered an underrated team based on popularity levels and people’s beliefs. The Cowboys will have an advantage due to their skill set but this game may by far be the most interesting.

49ers Vs. Bengals

On Sunday October 29,2023 going into the 8th week of the Nfl season, Bengals and 49ers will be going against one another in San Francisco, California. The loss of victory between the Vikings and 49ers hugely affects the prediction of The 49ers Vs, Bengals.The 49 ers are deemed as,” off track” because of the teams injuries. The 49ers will not have a good chance against the 49ers. Even though the game will still be fair, the injuries of players on the 49ers teams will affect the game. According to a student at Liberty High School,  These two teams are considered late rivals in the 1989 Super Bowl!The teams are equally good with two top tier quarterbacks on both teams.  “This match will be a close one”.

Donate to Liberty Central News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Liberty High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.