The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Are You Ready for Summer?

Are you ready for summer? The hot, sunny sun beaming

through your skin? No school, unless you have summer school. Going out with your friends or even with your family. Going out into new adventures, unforgettable memories, and just spending quality time with everyone. Most families go on family trips either in the states or even outside the states. California is one of the go places if you lived near there like Las Vegas.

San Diego view (Matthew G.)

A student here at Liberty High School, by the named Brayden, prefer summer more than winter. Continuing that, “Summer, as there’s more to do.” One of the things most people do in summer is swimming, but is swimming the best thing to do? Brayden continued with, “Not the best as there are definitely other fun things but it is a good option.”

Summer isn’t always needing to go to other states, you could just enjoy your time where you are. Just like in Vegas, you could go walking down the Strip, Downtown, Town Square, Summerlin, or even go to museums or  Mandalay Bay.

In the end, it doesn’t really matter where you go or go with someone, it’s the summer and you should do whatever you feel like doing to spend your summer time.

Donate to Liberty Central News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Liberty High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.