The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Who is the Infamous Mr. Stickley?

Contributors: Gabby Avita & Adrianna Murphy-Mason

Mr. Stickley, Career Ed Teacher

Mr Stickley, is a Career Ed teacher here at Liberty High School, This year will be his 11th year teaching. He wanted to become a teacher because he enjoys being able to work with students and having the ability to engage in the younger minds.

While in college, his previous occupation was a regular entry level job such as retail in the Las Vegas industry. When he was younger, his choice of a job was to be an architect, but he chose to be a teacher instead.

While being a Health/Career Ed teacher, he also coaches wrestling. This year will be his 13th year coaching. Mr. Stickley has also participated in wrestling when he was in Middle School and in High School.

Some of his favorite hobbies are traveling, seeing new places. When he is at home, he likes to play his guitar or do woodworking.

His workspace, featuring his favorite NFL team, Seattle!

He has traveled to many places, some of the places he has traveled to are Florence, Rome, Pompeii, Italy, and Tuscany. He really enjoyed Italy, but his favorite is Rome because he loved the food and “it has the best history”.

Mr. Stickley teaching

Mr Stickley would describe himself as a kind, chill, and motivated person. If he was to describe himself as a certain color, he would label himself as the color blue.

His favorite thing about Liberty would be the administration and staff. He says that he also thinks the Student Council does a good job with the school and culture.

If there was one thing he would change about Liberty, he would want the students to pick up more after themselves. The areas that would need improvement are the lunch/ quad area, involving and the parking lot.

Donate to Liberty Central News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Liberty High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.