The Student News Site of Liberty High School

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Liberty Central News

Twice: Concert Reviews

On March 16 at the Allegiant Stadium, TWICE performed in Las Vegas, Nevada. TWICE is a k-pop girl group consisting of nine members Jihyo, Nayeon, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Mina, Sana, Momo, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. Debuted in 2015, they are now one of the best known k-pop groups. K-pop stands for Korean pop, a popular music style that has grown throughout the years. To compare, the Allegiant Stadium holds 65,000 people and TWICE has 12.4 million monthly listeners on Spotify. 

TWICE members Momo, Sana, and Mina on Vogue.

TWICE has been an inspiration to a variety of people around the world. They did this by bringing an array of different communities together. A Liberty High School junior, Christopher Dennewitz, gave his input on his experience at the twice concert, “My favorite part about the concert was being able to spend it with my loved ones and friends for once actually, and I genuinely cherish those moments.”

TWICE’s concert details in Las Vegas

During the concert TWICE loved to interact with their fans and wanted to make it the best experience they could. Another junior at Liberty High School, Audrey Batoon, voiced her favorite part of the concert. “My favorite part was when the audience got to dance to their song or when they played a mashup of their most popular songs.” Twice has been an inspiration to many people by connecting to them with their music and personality. With the end of the Las Vegas concert, the “Ready To Be” world tour has now come to an end.